Solo EQ Highlights
- 360-degree 3D-effect sound
- Dual pressure level air compression
- Advance moving ridge well method (AWSM) digital audio.
- Powder-coated stainless steel
- Speaker drivers amongst a maximum output of upwards to 200 watts
- Built-in professional person EQ Graphic Equalizer
- Bluetooth, WiFi, Auxiliary or HDMI modes
- 8,800mAh built-in battery
- Type-C charging
Unlike conventional 360° sound, the Solo’s Enhanced 360° Optimized Sound flows non solely left to correct but occur to bottom. This creates an omni-directional spread amongst wide, directional waves that circulate throughout a room, giving the authentic impression of a multi-speaker surround from a unmarried speaker.
The Solo EQ uses AWSM (Advanced Wave Sound Method) software, which is a cutting border engineering scientific discipline that uses adaptive tidings to anticipate in addition to response to the dynamic millisecond-to-millisecond changes, details, in addition to harmonics of sound. It industrial plant inwards real-time every bit the Ai Audio recognises the scientific discipline of well in addition to treats digital well inwards a agency that replicates well physics.
With the Solo EQ speaker, yous tin select betwixt Bluetooth, WiFi, Auxiliary or HDMI modes. The Solo is powered past times an 8,800mAh built-in battery that lasts upwards to 8 hours. When it does run out of power, but recharge it amongst a powerbank or connect to the primary ability (via a type-C cable) for faster charging.
- Working voltage: 7.4V
- Charging voltage: DC 5V 3A
- Max Output: 200W
- Driver Unit: bass 3Ω, middle 4Ω*2, treble 4Ω*2
- Driver Size: bass v inch, middle 2.5 inch, treble 1.5 inch
- Frenquency：20Hz 18kHz
- S/N: ≥100dB
- Distortion: ≤0.5%
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2 amongst TWS
- Bluetooth distance: 10M
- Battery Capacity: 8800 mAh
- Size: 143mm x 143mm x 602mm
- Weight: 3.2kg