The iPhone Dev-Team has released Redsn0w 0.9.6rc13 to include back upwards (except for iPad 2) for untethered jailbreak on iOS 4.3.2 using the same i0n1c’s exploit which was used to previously untether 4.3.1.
iOS 4.3.2 was originally jailbroken using PwnageTool bundles (on Mac) but it was express to tethered boot. But similar a shot alongside this latest version of Redsn0w, you lot tin laissez passer the sack jailbreak your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch fully untethered on the latest iOS 4.3.2 firmware.
How to jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 using Redsn0w on Windows together with Mac:
- Step 1: Download iOS 4.3.2 for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. (download links given at the bottom)
- Step 2: Update/Restore to iOS 4.3.2 firmware using the IPSW file you lot merely downloaded via iTunes 10.2.2.
- Step 3: Start Redsn0w together with indicate it to the official iOS 4.3.2 firmware file.
- Step 4: Now lead “Install Cydia” together with click “Next”. Optionally (if available), you lot tin laissez passer the sack also lead whatever other pick you lot like.
- Step 5: Now brand certain your device is both OFF together with PLUGGED IN to the reckoner earlier you lot click “Next”.
At this phase you lot volition survive presented alongside a covert where you lot volition survive guided on how to larn inwards DFU mode. Quickly concord “Power” push together with and thus piece belongings the “Power” button, you lot volition similar a shot bring to concord “Home” push too. Now subsequently few seconds unloosen “Power” push but dice along belongings “Home” push until installation begins.
Step 6: Sit dorsum together with bask piece Redsn0w does the residue for you. Once done, your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch will restart automatically together with you lot volition notice it fully jailbroken (untethered) on the latest iOS 4.3.2 firmware.