You tin attain this alongside the DIGIO-128 super-mega digital I/O card. The DIGIO-128 lets you lot add together 128 GPIO (General Purpose Input/Output) lines, thank you lot to the Microchip MCP23017, which is a 16-bit full general occupation parallel I/O port expander alongside I2C ii wire series interface in addition to 28-pin ICs that supports 100kHz in addition to 400kHz.
The 128 digital I/O lines are accessed via 8 I/O connective pins, each offering xvi digital I/O, 2 mightiness in addition to 2 ground. The distance betwixt the pivot connectors (pitch) is 0.1". DIGIO-128 uses 8 Microchip MCP23017 inwards total, offering xvi inputs or outputs each in addition to a maximum of 128 extra I/O ports.
The DIGIO-128 is compatible alongside microcomputers similar the Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black in addition to Arduino every bit it's able to run at either 3.3V or 5V, thank you lot to the other chip on-board (Microchip 24LC024), which is a 2Kb Serial EEPROM alongside a voltage arrive at of 1.7V to 5.5V (and 256 x 8-bit memory).
- How To Turn Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 BeagleBone Into Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Web Based SDR GPS Radio Receiver!
- How To Upgrade LEGO's EV3 Brick With Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 BeagleBone Black That Uses Arduino Sensors!
- I2C Controlled 4 I2C Bus Multiplexer With Grove Connectors in addition to LEDs!
- Add FPGA in addition to Arduino Headers to the Raspberry Pi in addition to Beaglebone Black
- Android Linux + Arduino + Raspberry Pi All-In-One Pocket Computer!
- How To Connect Multiple I2C devices With Same Address To Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Raspberry Pi And Access Them One At Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Time!